Do you know what our politicians looked like a few decades ago? No? These pictures say it all.
1. An old picture of Imran Khan giving autograph to Reham Khan, decades agopakpolitical
2. A rare photo of Nawaz Sharif with Maryam Nawazpakpolitical
3. Altaf Hussain travelling in a Karachi University Pointurduwire
4. A childhood photo of Altaf Hussainnativepakistan
5. ZA Bhutto with young Benazirnativepakistan
6. A 1970s photo of Imran Khan
Naran is a medium sized town in upper Kaghan Valley in Mansehra District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of the Pakistan. It is located 119 kilometers (74 mi) from Mansehra city at the altitude of 8,202 feet (2,500 m).
Naran is one of the most scenic places of Pakistan, attracting thousands of tourists, trekkers, photographers and nature-enthusiast, every year. The Kunhar River, swollen by glacier melt, passes through this town as it meanders its way through the valley.
Naran can be considered as base station to scenic destinations like Lake Saif-ul-Malook, Lalazar Babusar, Noori Valley and Purbi Valley. Shughal will take you on a virtual of Naran, Kaghan – so you can pack your bags and plan the real trip.
1. The absolutely stunning Lake Saif-ul-Malook, leaving you breathlesstafrehmella.com
2. The Ansoo Jheel in Naran, Kaghan is a tear shaped lake – breathtaking!knowledgepicture.com
3. The lush landscape along with a lake? Yup, that’s Lalazar – Naran, Kaghanvirtualtourist.com
4. The M…